Friday, March 10, 2006

New Link

It is always a pleasure to hear that people are reading your blog. I am always amazed and delighted to find out that it is so. I am especially delighted when a previously unknown blogger takes the time to write me an email requesting reciprocal links. Unfortunately, unless I think that a majority of people reading will be interested in what they have to offer, I just can't bring myself do it. How grand it is, tho, when someone asks you and you're not only surprised by the request, but pleased and honored as well.

If you've got a minute (or two or ten, since literally everyone seems to be in Austin this weekend) drop by John Baker's site. http://www.bakers64.freeserve.co.uk/weblog.htm

John is a novelist and short story writer from the UK who manages to be both an interesting and informative blogger - and that's a killer combination in my book.

Check him out. I sincerely doubt you'll be sorry.

No comments: