Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Better Late Than Never

Sorry it's taken me so long to say this.......one of the "kitty babies" became deathly ill on Saturday and the entire weekend was consumed by cat puke, cat poop, visits to the Cat ER, Cat-IV fluids, and it still ended up with the resultant and dreaded - Cat Coma. As he miraculously became better on Monday morning, I became ill myself....damn the flu, anyhow. So it's all cough-cough-cough and hack-hack-hack and muscle aches and bone aches and feverish deliriums. Kitty-Baby is returning the nursing favor, though, so at least I'm not laying in bed dying alone....he's loyally laying there next to me tearing up the kleenex box and trying to drink my 7Up.


Anyhow....drop by here: http://robmack.blogspot.com/2006/03/national-poetry-competition-2005_12.html and say "Congratulations" to Rob on a job well done.


News like that just rocks.

No comments: