Saturday, December 31, 2005

Old Friends Revisited

I love this blogging stuff. I never know where it's going to take me. (other than away from all the things I should be doing, of course....like cooking and cleaning and writing my own damn poems)
Tonight I was browsing blogs and came across the name Joe Massey....clicking the link, I ended up here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rootedfool/309684.html and it certainly SOUNDS like the Joe Massey I once knew. Problem is, I knew him under an AOL screen name, and I only think that this is his real honest-to-goodness name. The rant sounds like him and the poetry sounds like him, tho, so I am going to assume that it IS him and say "YAY" for him and for his new book, Bramble. I always figured if anyone was going to make it, it was going to be Joe and it's nice to know I figured right for once.
Wish there was a way I could get in touch with him and tell him so. I lost touch with him several years ago and it would be good to say "hello" again and catch up on what's been happening.
So...if you're out there, Joe - The Banshee/Bysshe says hi.

No comments: