and now I have to tell everyone how "weird" I really can be.
5 things, huh? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
1. I was recently filmed as part of a "docu-drama" tentatively titled "Beautiful Women - It's Not Easy To Be One". Unfortunately, I was not one of the "Beautiful Ones" but had a bit part in one of the segments...If it ever gets air-time, I will be the one rolling her eyes while slathering tan-in-a-bottle on my friend and neighbor, otherwise known as "The Stripper." (She, by the way, IS one of the "Beautiful Ones"). Against my better judgment, I did end up getting interviewed both on and off camera, however, and it'll be interesting to see if it makes the final cut or not, as I wasn't too complimentary on the whole "beauty is truth and truth is beauty" idea. I've mixed emotions about women (or men) who use their appearance as a means to an end. There's just got to be something more to life, yanno?
2. I love salt, red meat, and grease. I can't help it, I came from the Midwest and it's what we eat there. I hate veggies and fruits. My diet is easy enough to follow...I just refuse to eat anything which is either green or orange. My mother insists that some day I will wake up and weigh 200 pounds. Her original target disaster decade for this to occur was 30, which she moved to 40 when I turned 35 without gaining an ounce and now she's aiming for 50.
3. I'm addicted to the following:
A. Law and Order (the TV show)
B. Pogo OnLine Poker Games
C. Cheese Curls
D. Fantasy Football
E. Jonathan Kellerman novels.
4. (Aren't we DONE yet???) I really LIKE all of my son's life-choices, most especially their respective spouses/fiancees/girlfriends. I couldn't have picked better ones myself.
5. I may not be fat yet, but I am lazy. I am a stay-at-home mom without children and I make no apologies for it. It is what it is, and it's fun.
6. When Dan tells me to "Shut-up" I do.