Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rosenthal Crysler Jeep Dealer, Arlington, Va.

Chuck Singleton
General Manager
Rosenthal Jeep
Arlington, Va.

Dear Mr. Singleton,

Thank you for your email of 6/14/11 in which you thank me for the opportunity to serve me, assure me that my satisfaction is your Number 1 Priority and inform me that if I am not satisfied, you are not satisfied.

Just to let you know - I filled out an Internet form for a rough quote on the value of my trade in on Sunday. Since then I have received 4 emails and 7 phone calls. I've asked, politely, with each successive phone call after the first one, that I not be contacted any more. I even went so far on Monday phone calls # 4, 5 and 6 to say that if I got another phone call or email contact that I would take my business elsewhere. I am ashamed to say that I simply yelled at Caller # 7 earlier this morning.

I've explained from phone call #2 on that I was not going to be able to bring my car in for a quote or to look at any other new car until the weekend. I asked, quite articulately and specifically, for people not to pressure me into coming in sooner. I made it quite clear that I was not interested in phone conversation or email advertisements between now and then.

Buying a car, like anything else, is something done at the buyer's convenience - not at the dealer's insistence. In fact, the more you insist, the more determined I become not to fall prey to high pressured sales tactics.

I don't know how well you all communicate at Rosenthal but to all appearances it is not at all. I asked the woman who called me from the concierge office yesterday to, yes, please, remove my name from your contact list when she asked. She apologized profusely, assured me she would - and here I am two phone calls and one email later - still asking.

In other words, I've been contacted 11 times in less than 48 hours and it's moved beyond frustrating and right into totally irritated.

So please, if you really want me to be "satisfied," if you really want me to be "confidant" that my satisfaction is your "Number 1 priority," start pay attention to me.

Do not, I beg of you, continue to ignore my very clearly stated wishes unless it is to give me the phone numbers and addresses of other Jeep dealers in the area.

Thank you,

Laura Heidy-Halberstein

1 comment:

Jeep Dealer in Houston said...

Jeep is a subsidiary car brand belonging to the Chrysler group. Jeep vehicle has catered to the various needs of its passengers. I will surely recommend this post who is in need of buying a jeep.