Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Off With The Old

On with the new!!!

I am removing dead links - such as Jessica Smith's Look Touch blog because, as you can see, the link no longer goes anywhere.

In it's place, I am adding Patti McCarthy's new blog, Fools Like Me. Patti's one heck of a poet and a good friend as well which makes her doublely (is that a word?) worth the read.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the cats have taken to eating plastic of all sorts and I am sitting at my desk eating brown sugar straight from the box. It's a toss-up as to which of us will get sick first.

I am outa town bright and early Saturday morning. I am going home to see two kids, one daughter-in-law, one girlfriend-in-law, one grandchild, 3 nephews, one niece, one mother, one aunt, thirty seven former co-workers, and, hopefully, a whole bunch of old friends.

No blogging until I return. Maybe not even then. Because I get home just in time for Dan's birthday, my birthday and THE DRAFT!!!!

After that, it's football season. And we've got our brand new 22 inch flat screen TV all set up in the bedroom and ready to go!!

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

No comments: