Thursday, December 14, 2006

New Endeavor

Since I can't seem to write poetry anymore I've decided to tackle a new writing project. I've agreed to take over the editorship of our currently defunct condo newsletter, both hard copy and online edition.

I know very little about writing and even less about editing. Dan occasionally edits my poetry - much to my dismay most times, but that's about the extent of my knowledge as to how it's done.

I'm looking forward to it, however. It seems like a great opportunity to get involved in the community I live in as well as broadening my written word horizons.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Meanwhile...

2 comments:

Richard Epstein said...

You could solicit poetry contributions for the newsletter. Ask each of your poet friends to submit a Condo Rondeau.

Lo said...

What a delightful idea!!! ROFLMAO Will you be first, please?